How to participate?
OUR TRAINING COURSES ARE OPEN FOR ALL SCHOOLS AND TEACHERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. USUALLY OUR CUSTOMERS COME WITH EU ERASMUS+ KA1 GRANT.
NEXT DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 2ND FEBRUARY 2017. ( DESICIONS SHOULD COME IN APRIL/MAY, WE HOPE).
COURSE FEE STANDS THERE IN COURSE WEBSITES. WE DO NOT GIVE DISCOUNTS. MINIMUM COURSE FEE IS 90€/PARTICIPANT/COURSE DAY, SOME COURSES HAVE HIGHER FEE.
Make pre-registration to course and session at our website you want to take! (If you already have a grant, you can go to final registration without pre-registration). Pre-registration is not binding, so if you do not get the grant and you are not coming, you do not have to pay.
2. STEP: (FOR THOSE WHO APPLY ERASMUS+ KA1 GRANT)
School or Consortium must register first to get PIC code. Without code you can not fill application. You can apply together with other schools if you belong to same organization (city, area, government, depending about country). Because a good project has quite many teachers, small schools can make better project together. This same PIC code you will use also in Erasmus+ KA2 projects.
You can start making a code from here: . Follow instructions. Start from external.There are instructions in youtube how to make ECAS
If you have PIC code, you can skip this and start to fill application form.
School or institute or consortium will apply, not a single teacher! NOTE: -applying course (not teaching in foreign country or job shadowing) mandate, eduKarjala PIC code (you find it from box on the right) or invitation letter is not needed in most of the countries. Next deadline is 2nd February 2017 (12:00, midday, Brussels time).
Course provider is NOT a partner.
- Here is application form 2017! Now you can start writing your project for 2nd February 2017! Application form does not open in your web browser, so save it first and open it then in your acrobat pdf reader (use the latest version). You can save your application form meanwhile writing.
-Here you find some instructions, updated for February 2017 application form! They are unofficial but perhaps you find something useful. Look also this good youtube-link about Erasmus+ project writing.
You will need a distance calculator for your application. Here it is!
- School makes only one application for staff members for 1-2 years. You can choose also different courses from different countries.
- If you are coming to course between June 2017-2019, your school must make 24 months project. For all staff headteacher must do everything by once!
- Maximum points from application is 100. In some countries you will need more than 95 points to get the grant. So, be patient and careful with your application form. Your job is to show for evaluators, how you are going to develope your school pedagogically. It is not just an education trip to Finland or Spain.
- More about KA1 mobility and also KA2 you can read from new official 2017 guide. Read specially evaluation criteria of application form from pages 66-67!
Your national agency can also help, because it is up to it if you are accepted. Their adresses you will find from here.
When you hear good news from your NA (or you have other kind of grant etc.) and you know all the participants, go and make FINAL REGISTRATION. There you add all necessary information about accomodation, contact numbers etc. It means that you are really coming. You can add travelling information later. Buy your travelling tickets only after we have annonced you that we have enough participants.
There are plenty of information also at our facebook
Good luck for your process!