How to apply Erasmus+ KA1 grant for educational staff
NEXT POSSIBILITY TO APPLY ERASMUS+ KA1 GRANT STARTED IN NOVEMBER 2015! DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS WILL BE 2ND FEBRUARY 2016. ( DESICIONS SHOULD COME IN APRIL/MAY).
Make pre-registration to course and session at our website you want to take! (If you already have a grant, you can go to final registration without pre-registration)
School or Consortium must register first to get PIC code. Without code you can not fill application. You can apply together with other schools if you belong to same organization (city, area, government, depending about country). Because a good project has quite many teachers, small schools can make better project together. This same PIC code you will use also in Erasmus+ KA2 projects.
You can start making a code from here: . Follow instructions. Start from external.There are instructions in youtube how to make ECAS
School or institute will apply, not a single teacher! NOTE: -applying course (not teching in foreign country or job shadowing) mandate, eduKarjala PIC code (you find it from box on the right) or invitation letter is not needed in most of the countries.
Course provider is NOT a partner.
- Here is application form 2016! Now you can start to think your project for February 2nd 2016 deadline! Application form does not open in your web browser, so save it first and open it then in your acrobat pdf reader (use the latest version). You can save your application form meanwhile writing.
-Here you find some instructions, how to fill application form. They are unofficial but perhaps you find something useful. Look also this good youtube-link about Erasmus+ project writing. Some changes for 2016 round are coming when we get the application form.
You will need a distance calculator for your application. Here it is!
- School makes only one application for all staff for 1-2 years.
- If you are coming to course between June 2016-2018, your school must make 24 months project. For all staff headteacher must do everything by once!
- Maximum points from application is 100. In some countries you will need more than 95 points to get the grant. So, be patient and careful with your application form. Aim is to show to evaluators, how you are going to develope your school pedagogically. Not just an education trip to Finland.
- More about KA1 mobility and also KA2 you can read from newofficial guide: Read specially evaluation criteria of application form from pages 63-64!
Your national agency can also help, because it is up to it if you are accepted. Their adresses you will find from here.
There are plenty of information also at our facebook
Good luck for your application!
eduKarjala - Erasmus+ training courses for you!