How to APPLY and PARTICIPATE?
OUR TRAINING COURSES ARE OPEN FOR ALL SCHOOLS AND TEACHERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. APPLICATION PORTAL IS OPEN NOW,DEADLINE IS 11th MAY. FOLLOW OUR INFORMATION.
USUALLY OUR CUSTOMERS COME WITH EU ERASMUS+ KA1 GRANT BUT YOU CAN ALSO USE OTHER INSTRUMENTS OR PAY YOUR TRIP YOURSELF.
COURSE FEES OF EDUKARJALA COURSES STAND THERE IN COURSE WEBSITES. NO HIDDEN FEES!
Make pre-registration to course and session at our website you want to take! (If you already have a grant, you can go to final registration without pre-registration). Pre-registration is not binding, so if you do not get the grant and you are not coming, you do not have to pay or cancel.
2. STEP: (FOR THOSE WHO APPLY ERASMUS+ GRANT FIRST TIME AFTER 2014!)
School, company, foundation or kindergarten can apply. (If your are thinking about consortium application, it is not possible if consortium does not have valid accreditation.)
School or other institute must register first to get OID code (if you have old PIC code, you have automatically OID code, go and check!). PIC code is not used anymore in new applications. This same OID code you will use also in Erasmus+ KA2 or other projects.
Without code you can not fill application. Because a good project has quite many teachers, small schools can make better project together but they have to accreditate. Consortiums must wait accreditation.
First you have to create EU login account at website. Account is personal. https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/
After that you can sign in to URF system to get OID/ PIC code for your organisation. If you have PIC/OID, you can continue to application portal when it is open. This can take time we needed documents from your administration, so leave couple of weeks before deadline if you have a lot of bureacracy. Ask help from your national agency if you do not understand all steps.
School or institute will apply, not a single teacher! (Consortiums can only apply if they have valid accreditation, new rule for season 2021-2027!).
Yuo fill the application form in:
NOTE: -applying course (not teaching in foreign country or job shadowing) mandate, eduKarjala OID code (you find it from box on the right) or invitation letter is not needed in most of the countries! Course provider is NOT a partner.
Next deadline for mobility projects for schools is in May 18th 2021.
You will need a distance calculator for your application. Here it is!
- School makes only one application for staff members for maximum 18 months. You can choose also different courses or job shadowing from different countries.
- If you are coming to course example between August 2021 - February 2023, your school must write 6-18 months project. For all staff, headteacher must do everything by once! In some countries results will come really late, example in Turkey. So, check from your national agency, what is a good moment for your project to start. In application form you decide what month your project can start.
- EU new programme season 2021-2027 starts, there are some new rules comparing to old programme season.
- Maximum points in your application is 100 points. You get scores: 1) Relevance (maximum score 30 points), 2) Quality of project design (maximum score 40 points) and 3) Quality of follow-up actions (maximum score 30 points). More details about project evaluation you find from PROGRAMME GUIDE.
In some countries you will need more than 90 points to get the KA1 grant. So, be patient and careful with your application form. Your job is to show for evaluators, how you are going to develope your school pedagogically. It is not just an education trip to Finland, Spain or Greece.
- More about KA1 mobility and also KA2 you can find from programme guide. It is available in all official EU languages.
Your national agency can also help, because it is up to it if you are accepted. Their adresses you will find from here.
When you hear good news from your NA (or you have other kind of grant etc.) and you know all the participants, go and make FINAL REGISTRATION. There you add all necessary information about accomodation, contact numbers etc. It means that you are really coming. You can add travelling information later.
Buy your travelling tickets only after we have annonced that we have enough participants.
There are plenty of information also at our facebook
Good luck with your process! Smile with us :-)