How to APPLY AND participate?
OUR TRAINING COURSES ARE OPEN FOR ALL SCHOOLS AND TEACHERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
NEXT DEADLINE FOR ERASMUS+ KA1 APPLICATIONS IS 5TH FEBRUARY 2019 12:00 CET TIME!
COURSE FEES OF EDUKARJALA COURSES STAND THERE IN COURSE WEBSITES.
HERE YOU FIND OUR ERASMUS+ HELPFILE 2018 (UPDATE FOR 2019 ROUND COMING IN BEGINNING OF 2019 WHEN NEW APPLICATION FORM IS PUBLISHED). YOU MAY NEED HELPFILE WHILE WRITING YOUR PROJECT.
Make pre-registration to course and session at our website you want to take! (If you already have a grant, you can go to final registration without pre-registration). Pre-registration is not binding, so if you do not get the grant and you are not coming, you do not have to pay or cancel.
2. STEP: (FOR THOSE WHO APPLY ERASMUS+ GRANT FIRST TIME AFTER 2014!)
School or consortium must register first to get PIC code. Without code you can not fill application. You can apply together with other schools if you belong to same organization (city, area, government, depending about country). Because a good project has quite many teachers, small schools can make better project together. This same PIC code you will use also in Erasmus+ KA2 or other projects.
You can start making a code from here: . Follow instructions. Start from external.There are instructions in youtube how to make ECAS
If you have PIC code, you can skip this and start to fill application form.3. STEP
School or institute or consortium will apply, not a single teacher! NOTE: -applying course (not teaching in foreign country or job shadowing) mandate, eduKarjala PIC code (you find it from box on the right) or invitation letter is not needed in most of the countries. Next deadline for schools is 5th February 2019 12:00 AM CET time.
Course provider is NOT a partner.
-Here you find helpfile 2018, it was updated for February 2018 application form! Look also this good youtube-link about Erasmus+ project writing. We update helpfile for 2019 round before 21st December 2018.
You will need a distance calculator for your application. Here it is!
- School makes only one application for staff members for 1-2 years. You can choose also different courses or job shadowing from different countries.
- If you are coming to course example between July 2019-June 2021, your school must write 24 months project. For all staff, headteacher must do everything by once!
- Maximum points from your application is 100. In some countries you will need more than 90 points to get the grant. So, be patient and careful with your application form. Your job is to show for evaluators, how you are going to develope your school pedagogically. It is not just an education trip to Finland or Spain.
- More about KA1 mobility and also KA2 you can find from new official 2019 programme guide! Read specially pages 63-69 (English version). It is also available with all official EU languages!
Your national agency can also help, because it is up to it if you are accepted. Their adresses you will find from here.
When you hear good news from your NA (or you have other kind of grant etc.) and you know all the participants, go and make FINAL REGISTRATION. There you add all necessary information about accomodation, contact numbers etc. It means that you are really coming. You can add travelling information later.
Buy your travelling tickets only after we have annonced that we have enough participants.
There are plenty of information also at our facebook
Good luck with your process! Smile with us :-)